The electrical system should be designed to be fit for purpose and should be fully compliant.
Whether the system is new or requires updating fully or partly this needs to be assessed as one project or in tandem with other disciplines or professionals IE Architect, contractors or building control. At this point of contact, we will then meet all your criteria of design and purpose to suit your brief and satisfy resultant compliances and requirements.
There are new compliances coming into practice for landlords and HMO’s which means testing and inspections parameters are becoming more stringent as a result installations are tailored to meet these in a cost-effective manner.
• EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report )
• Installation Certificate will be notified to Local Authority
• Minor works Certification
• Smoke, heat/ fire certification
• PAT with log
• Reports and assessment
• Dwellings, Rentals, HMO’s
• Places of worship in accordance with FSA , HSE, HASAWA
We provide comprehensive electrical and condensation services to evaluate the issue or resolution required.
• Reports, in brief, being condensed observations
• Report being in-depth and containing a technical reference
• Assessments for the customer or regulatory bodies
• Assessment for professionals
• Reports for insurers and local authorities are provided in printed matter and emailed as well
We are qualified with RTS with 20 years experience and offer a comprehensive resolution of damp, rot and condensation control in domestic and commercial building inclusive of sick building syndrome.
These factors in brief below are the main causes:
• Condensation around electrical and gas services can compromise the safety and integrity of the service
• Cold wall effect causing condensate to run into electrical switchgear
• Fungal growth is a serious threat to health
• White and brown
• Poor ventilation
• Poor insulation is a major contributor to condensation
We install fire, smoke and heat alarms and test all in accordance with BS5839:
• Hard wired interconnected
• Radio Frequency interconnected
• Design L1 To L3 and P1 to P3
• Probability calculations